Seth A. White
Seth A. White is a sixth-generation native of Benton County, Arkansas and graduating member of the last unified class of Rogers High School. Seth completed his undergraduate degree at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, Indiana, where he was a Daktronics NAIA Scholar Athlete and Crossroads League All-Conference performer for the Wildcats baseball team. After hanging up his cleats, he decided the best avenue for his passion for competition was to become a trial lawyer.
While a student at the University of Arkansas School of Law, Seth prosecuted cases as a Rule XV Student Practitioner for the Benton County Prosecutor’s Office and served as Note & Comment Editor for the Journal of Food Law & Policy. He also clerked for the Civil Department of the Arkansas Attorney General’s Office and for Benton County Circuit Court Judge Brad Karren.
Upon graduation, Seth began his career working for a reputable insurance defense firm in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. During that time, he represented defendants in civil jury trials in West Memphis, Little Rock, Malvern, and Bentonville, obtaining favorable verdicts for his clients in each case. His practice now focuses primarily on helping people with personal injuries that are struggling to deal with insurance companies.
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can.”
- United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- United States District Court, Arkansas Eastern and Western Districts
- All State Courts in Arkansas
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2015
- Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, Indiana, A.B. in History and BS in Political Science, Magna Cum Laude, 2012
- Rogers High School, Rogers, Arkansas, 2008
Assistant: Twilla Jones
Areas of Practice:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Civil Litigation
- Drug & Device Injury (Mass Torts)
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability